2017 Yearly Fishing Events
February--Another "Weather Wipeout"
- Big rains continued to frustrate us.
March--A Cure for Cabin Fever
- Luk Lake (Day Trip) Finally! A great day on this jewel of a lake. Cabin fever almost cured.
- Feather River Steelhead – With the troubles at Oroville Dam, who knows when we can fish the Feather?
April--A Great Month for Lahontan Cutthroats
- Pyramid Lake (4th & 5th) – Ladder Fishing Event With Rob Anderson--A great two days...double digit catches for everyone.
- Burney and environs (20th & 21st) – Fish On Your Own At Hat Creek, Pit River, Baum Lake – Jeff to arrange
- Shad (Currently scheduled for June 13th) – Float Trip With Guide Frank Duarte Event – Roy to arrange
- Sugar Creek Ranch (June 10th and 11th) – Stillwater Event at this wonderful venue– Jeff to arrange
- Missouri River (25th – 1st) – Float With Guide & Wading Event – Our Club's premier event--Roy to arrange
- Possibly Sugar Creek Ranch If Trip Went Well In June – Float Tube Event – Jeff to arrange
- Manzanita Lake (1 Day) – Float Tube Event – Jeff to arrange
- Boy Scout Camp Wente (1 Day) – Float Tube Event – Larry Lack to arrange
- Klamath River for Steelhead (2 days)
- Pyramid Lake (2 Days) – Float Tube Event – Rob Anderson Guide
- Dunsmuir (2 Days) – Wading Event – Roy to arrange
- Trinity River Steelhead – (4th & 5th) – Guide Float/Wading On Your Own – Jeff to arrange